Insurance Coverage for all New Jersey Condo Unit or Townhouse Communities!
So many New Jersey homeowners are opting for condominium, townhouse and apartment condo living as a great alternative to owning a larger home. This is especially popular amongst empty nesters looking to downsize as well as young adults purchasing their first property. Owning a condo provides for a certain type of lifestyle and, as such, an insurance policy designed for this type of property is a must. A condo/townhouse policy is a different type of coverage from a homeowners policy.
What is important to remember is that the community/HOA of which your condo or townhouse is part of has a master insurance policy. This policy usually covers just the physical structure and the shared aspects of the condo or townhouse community. It does not cover the inside of your unit, your personal property or your personal liability. It also may not cover flood which may be needed depending on the location of the condo. Flood insurance would need to be purchased separately if this is the case.
With condo and townhouse insurance from the Leigh Agency, Freehold NJ, you can extend your protection past that of what your condo/townhouse community provides.
Coverage available in a Condo and Townhouse Policy:
- Replacement of your Personal Property from a covered loss
- Fixing or replacement of drywall, flooring, fixtures, kitchen & baths and more
- Alterations, improvements and upgrades above builder grade
- Community Assessments
- Liability to cover bodily injury or property damage
- Guest medical protection for friends or visitors injured in your unit
- Additional living expenses coverage for cost of temporary housing in a covered loss
Need a quote for your Condo or Townhouse? Call today! We can also look into some bundling options to save you even more money. If you need a quote or have a question, then feel free to contact our team over the phone or visit our office in downtown Freehold.