Insurance Coverage for all New Jersey Condo Communities!
So many New Jersey homeowners are opting for condominium, townhouse and apartment condo living as a great alternative to owning a larger home, especially as they age. Owning a condo provides for a certain type of life style and, as such, an insurance policy designed for other than a homeowner is a must.
What is important to remember is that the community of which your condo or townhouse is part of, has a master insurance policy that usually covers just the physical structure and the shared aspects of the condo or townhouse community. This master insurance policy does not cover the inside of your unit, or your personal property or your personal liability.
With condo and townhouse insurance from the Leigh Agency, Freehold NJ, you can extend your protection past that of what your condo and townhouse community provides.
Coverage available in a Condo and Townhouse Policy:
- Replacement of your Personal Property from a covered loss
- Fixing or replacement of drywall, flooring, fixtures, kitchen & baths and more
- Alterations, improvements and upgrades above builder grade
- Community Assessments
- Liability to cover bodily injury or property damage
- Guest medical protection for friends or visitors injured in your unit
- Additional living expenses coverage for cost of temporary housing in a covered loss
Need a quote for your Condo or Townhouse - call Today!!