Do I Need an Umbrella Policy?
At the Leigh Agency, Freehold NJ we are asked this question many times and the very simple answer is YES, because a personal umbrella policy covers you above the liability limits of your auto and homeowners policy in the event you or a member of your household is involved in a major car accident or an accident on property you own.
In addition to the extra liability coverage a personal umbrella policy from the Leigh Agency, Freehold NJ offers, it may also extend coverage for situations that are excluded and not commonly covered by your standard insurance policies.
Situations where an Umbrella Policy Offers Additional Coverage:
- Auto Accidents
- Legal fees used in your defense
- Accidents on your property, at your pool, on recreational vehicles
- Pain and Suffering Liability lawsuits
- Slips & falls by visitors to your Home
- False arrests and Slander
- Accidents on your boat, or other watercraft
If you have a Personal Umbrella coverage question, please feel free to contact us.